Sunday, September 25, 2011

I Am

I Am...
Stressed
Slow & Frustrated

I Am..
Hopeful
Happy & Thankful

I Am...
Fearful
Fascinated & Eager

Yet,

Time
Spins too fast

Time
Pushes too hard

Time
Wastes Away

I need,

People
Who listen

People
Who smile

People
Who consider

I hold many roles and responsibilities for this brief moment in my life.

And

I Am Not
Superwoman

I Am Not
organized enough

I Am Not
a swift mover

I will accomplish the task,
                                     but
                                         I do
                                              need
                                                    Your faith
                                                           Your trust
                                                                 Your patience
                                                                        AND
                                                                                Your love.
                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment